Impress your friends and family with a modern style of gifting!
Learn the art of packing your wedding, engagement or bridal shower gifts in an interesting way.
Enjoy decorating stylish platters, gifts for the Wedding, Festive Season and other wedding souvenirs.
Topics Covered :
- Elevated Tray Hamper
- Laser Basket Hamper
- Trunk Box Hamper
- Cane Basket Hamper
- Fabric Draping of the Basket
- Flower Decorations & details
- Shrink Wrap Techniques
- Placements of the Materials
- Fabric Measurement & Placement
- Embellishments & Edgings
- Ribbon Handling
- Professional Terminology
- Price Analysis
- Interactive Session on Market Survey, Material Sourcing and much more
Trays, Baskets, Platters, ribbons, edgings, fabrics, embellishments, artificial flowers, pearls and beads, cellophane sheets, handouts and Participation Certificate
What Participants Need to Keep Ready*
Personal toolkit comprising of a pair of scissors, glue gun, glue gun sticks, cello tape, paper-based double-side tape
- Safety is our Utmost Important concern ,However we shall only Allow Fully Vaccinated Participants to attend our Physical sessions.
- Once Registered please email us your vaccination certificates – email@example.com*
- Wearing a Mask and Maintaining Social distancing(as per govt.rules) is going to be followed throughout the duration of the session.*
- In order of maintaining social distancing – we are only taking limited slots.*
- Whatever you make you take it back with you at the sessions*
- Each registration for one Person/single individual only.*
- Once registered, an additional list of items that need to be carried will be shared with the participant.*
- Registrations are based on a first-come first-served basis*
- Pre-registration & payment is mandatory for workshop enrolment*
- Same day registrations will not be entertained*
- Every workshop has limited seats: 10-12 candidates enrolled per batch*
- The Registration is Non-Refundable & Non-Transferrable*
For further Details & Queries WhatsApp us at +91-9818442805, +91-8766226974
*The Event Organiser Holds the discretion to change, postpone or cancel the Event at any given point of time with prior information to the Participants.